2012 Leon facelift tick style rear lights

Number12

Dec 22, 2011
Portugal
A friend of mine just installed a set of used ones that he have bought and it was just plug and play, no codification needed, he have one 170cr from 02/2010.

I recently found that seat one are made by valeo. Valeo also sell's it much more cheaper than seat, valeo references are:

Shar

Jan 26, 2015
Worcestershire
I am due to collect my Cupra R on 1st Feb, I have had the tick facelift lights fitted by the SEAT garage where I am buying the car from, however they are unable to code the lights as do not have the facility there. There is an intermittent fault light on the dash for the new lights :(

Does anyone know how easy it is to code the lights or the cost? I'm just debating on keeping the original lights? :think:

Last edited:

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
I am due to collect my Cupra R on 1st Feb, I have had the tick facelift lights fitted by the SEAT garage where I am buying the car from, however they are unable to code the lights as do not have the facility there. There is an intermittent fault light on the dash for the new lights :(

Does anyone know how easy it is to code the lights or the cost? I'm just debating on keeping the original lights? :think:

What SEAT garage?

Shar

Jan 26, 2015
Worcestershire
Hmm is it a SEAT dealership or just a small dealer that serves many brands?

As far as I know all SEAT dealers should have ODIS etc.

It's defintely SEAT, they sell brand new and used SEATs, Ive got full 12 month SEAT warranty with it and road cover. That's weird I will speak with them again. I don't really want to pay for the lights and then pay to get them coded somewhere else if it's going to be costly :cry:

Number12

Dec 22, 2011
Portugal
If they are really seat tells them to go search and see what TPI 2026910/1 says.

That TPI have all the instructions on how to code the led rear lights

Request a print of that TPI, i would like to see it :)

Last edited:

Rob_Talisman

MKII CR FR 170 FL Stage 2
Sep 2, 2013
North East
it takes about a minute to select LED Lights, so shouldnt be anymore than an hours labour.......

or find someone else that can with odis.

Shar

Jan 26, 2015
Worcestershire
I spoke with SEAT Listers, which is the nearest garage to where I live, they gave me the TPI code, they were so helpful!! I've passed this onto White Dove and I'm waiting to hear back if the coding was successful

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise