2015 5-door - anyone found a boot liner that fits?

hc25036

Mar 13, 2015
There was a thread on here a while back about boot liners and I bought one from Unique car mats on ebay that claims to fit 5-door Leon 2013-.

Took a while to arrive, but it doesn't fit - particularly at the nearside rear where there the liner is straight but the boot extends towards the kerb.

No response from the company as yet, but does anyone know if the boot has had had a small change in the 2015 model? If so, can anyone recommend a liner that fits?

Last edited:

hc25036

Mar 13, 2015
Thanks - is the photo the one you have? The mat I have looks the same, but if you look at the right of the mat there is an extension that isn't on the left. My boot has that extension on the left as well....

Last edited:

nsheridan

Feb 23, 2015
Ireland
From what I remember (and I don't spend a lot of time staring at my boot :) ) there's two alcoves on either side of my boot. The left is fenced off to create a storage area while the right isn't which is pretty much the shape you see in the image. You can kind of see it here: http://i.imgur.com/GEppXXS.jpg

hc25036

Mar 13, 2015
All is explained - mine doesn't have the 'fenced-off' fence! Thanks you so much for sorting out the mystery...

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.