Manual
Fuel Type
Petrol

Coxy101

Nov 21, 2016
2016 Seat Ibiza Cupra Black 1.8 Tsi

44,000 miles

1 Owner from new

Full dealership service history with receipts, clean MOT.

An absolute gem of a car - a pocket rocket in every sense of the word! A very reluctant sale due to buying a house. I have owned this car since new and it has been maintained to the highest standard with a full dealership service history. I have also tastefully modified the car to a standard that I feel it should have left the factory. This includes a premium Milltek Cat-back system, Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs (approx 20-30mm) to improve handling and an APR stage 1 tune that brings up the power to around 240bhp.

The bodywork, wheels and engine bay are in great condition and the car has recently been given a full detail inside and out. See pics. Car comes with 2 original keys with one never used.

I understand a modified car is not for everyone, therefore I will include the original springs and exhaust with the sale. Both the Milltek exhaust and Eibach springs together are worth around £700 pounds new and could be sold second hand if not needed.

Open to offers.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. (more pictures to come)

Attachments

• IMG_3776.JPG
    IMG_3776.JPG
    742.7 KB · Views: 463
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise