2017 Alhambra Interior light upgrade

Joe_3490

Sep 20, 2010
Good afternoon peeps,

We just traded in out 2013 Alhambra for a 2017 DSG Alhambra,

New one has the panoramic sunroof so middle reading/interior lights are in a different position (On the edges of the roof liner towards the doors)

I know how to remove the front and rear as that's the same as previous and my Leon, but the middle ones I'm not sure on the removal and the manual doesn't shows anything for how to remove these light to replace interior bulbs,
Does anyone have a guide for these lights, the manual doesnt even have a instruction on the lights

Thanks

Joe

runboy

Alhambra 2.0TDI 150bhp Excellence DSG
Oct 14, 2001
Norfolk
Sorry I can't help on the removal but I'd be interested to hear what lights you've upgraded and where you got the bulbs from.

cosmichamster

Jun 18, 2016
What colour did you go for Joe? Just picked up an Alhambra after being away from SEAT for a while and would be keen to upgrade the internal lights. I have the lighter interior so thinking of sticking to white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Joe_3490

Sep 20, 2010
What colour did you go for Joe? Just picked up an Alhambra after being away from SEAT for a while and would be keen to upgrade the internal lights. I have the lighter interior so thinking of sticking to white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hiya mate

I went for the white, my partner and I travel the country showing our dogs so we end up with a lot of late night McDonald’s in the dark so the bright white leds make the interior so bright

Reactions: cosmichamster
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise