2017 Seat Leon FR 1.4 Rear brake pads

Shrekker

Jun 4, 2021
Do the rear brake pads have the metal clips that the pads slide in for my Leon FR 1.4 SC where do you buy these clips from ?
As there are different pads that fit the rears I'm not sure what pads i need . Do they need sliding clips ? they are not showing on ECP page

Thanks Steve

SuperV8

May 30, 2019
Do the rear brake pads have the metal clips that the pads slide in for my Leon FR 1.4 SC where do you buy these clips from ?
As there are different pads that fit the rears I'm not sure what pads i need . Do they need sliding clips ? they are not showing on ECP page

Thanks Steve
No, you don't have any separate caliper abutment clips on the rear brake.

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
Anyway, if your car at the age it is, did have these pads, then you could just remove them, clean them up with scotchbrite pad and brake cleaner, and reuse them.
These pads are listed under fitting accessories or similar, on the ECP website, I bought them for my wife's 2015 VW Polo, which did not have them fitted from factory, just to see if I could fit them to that car - not possible without removing some metal from the calliper carrier, so that "upgrade" did not happen.

Reactions: Crossthreaded