2019 Leon ST 300 Paint Code

smudge2011

Feb 20, 2010
Norfolk
Hi

I picked up my 2019 Leon ST300 couple of weeks ago, very happy with it especially after giving it a proper clean. Although I have a nasty stone chip on the bottom of the passenger front door.

This is the newest car I’ve ever owned so not sure if I’m behind the times but I can’t find a plate or sticker to give me a paint code/name? I’ve looked in the boot, removed spare wheel etc and under bonnet.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Also I have a owners manual and a receipt for its 1st service it’s only done 13k. Do you not get the old service book anymore? Where the garage stamps it? After reading back though this I sound like a right old man 👴 I’m only 38 🤣

Thanks.

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
@smudge2011; Seat servicing records are now digital and have been for around 4 years now (my VW is the same), so no stamped service book.

If VW is anything to go by, the online service history doesn’t always get updated correctly. I therefore keep all my invoices and receipts in a folder (I used to do this anyway when there were stamped service books), which I can use as evidence of servicing and that my car has a full service history when the time comes to sell it.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.