2020 Forum and website upgrade - feeback here

What do you think of the new site?

• Total voters

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
It's not something you can set yourself... it's like a moderator that wants to help members instead of spending all day banning Chinese universities from posting offers to do our homework for us.. LOL.
Is there a test you have to pass to get it for a particular subject? lol

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Hopefully, all the car icons are the same amber colour in line with our branding :) - can you post a screenshot if it's different?
Different on mine too...

1594206447169.png

jonial

Jonial
Nov 1, 2003
Garstang
www.g4ial.com
Hopefully, all the car icons are the same amber colour in line with our branding :) - can you post a screenshot if it's different?
Thanks for the reply
In my case the icons are Grey apart from the Alhambra one and if a new post arrives the apprpriate icon turns to the colour of the branding together with a "NEW" flag in red with white printing. Hope this helps.
If you need a screenshot can you let me know as to how to do that as being a siver surfer I havn't a clue

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Thanks for the reply
In my case the icons are Grey apart from the Alhambra one and if a new post arrives the apprpriate icon turns to the colour of the branding together with a "NEW" flag in red with white printing. Hope this helps.
If you need a screenshot can you let me know as to how to do that as being a siver surfer I havn't a clue
Easiest way depends on your computer.

Assuming Windows, click on your start menu and then type 'snip'.

Depending on your computer it will either give you the option to load the 'snipping tool' or 'snip and sketch':
1594206994825.png

Once loaded, select 'New' and it will let you draw around the section of the screen you want to capture.

Then copy and paste :)

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
The alhambra section in my snip is amber but it does not have any new content. I will live with it.

Thanks, the Alhambra icons weren't set up correctly after all (neither were spotted).

Still not sure why you don't see the "new" labels in red - have you tried in different browsers? (not the end of the world for you I appreciate) but I'm keen to understand why it's not working as expected.

ta

Scott

jonial

Jonial
Nov 1, 2003
Garstang
www.g4ial.com
Thanks, the Alhambra icons weren't set up correctly after all (neither were spotted).

Still not sure why you don't see the "new" labels in red - have you tried in different browsers? (not the end of the world for you I appreciate) but I'm keen to understand why it's not working as expected.

ta

Scott
Hi Scott
Thanks for the reply.
I do see the "NEW" labels in read alongside the Amber Icons. It was just that the Alhambra icon was allways Amber.
Glad to have helped ( not bad for a very silver surfer !! )

Reactions: Syphon

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Any chance we can get a 'thinking emoji' added to the new list?
ThinkingEmoji.png

Probably the one I use the most, and I think others will use it, not just for me obviously :D

Otherwise its uploading an image all the time
ThinkingEmoji.png

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise