Hi everyone,
I'm trying to monitor DSG (DQ200 / 0CW) live data on a 2024 Seat Ibiza 1.0 TSI (DUSA engine), but hitting two weird issues:
Just to be clear: I am ONLY trying to read live data (hydraulic pressure, clutch position, oil temp). I have NO intention of doing adaptations, basic settings, calibrations, or coding.
Any insights, workarounds, or ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
I'm trying to monitor DSG (DQ200 / 0CW) live data on a 2024 Seat Ibiza 1.0 TSI (DUSA engine), but hitting two weird issues:
Just to be clear: I am ONLY trying to read live data (hydraulic pressure, clutch position, oil temp). I have NO intention of doing adaptations, basic settings, calibrations, or coding.
- Car Scanner Pro (via PIC18F25K80 ELM327): Connects, but displays absurd live data values for the transmission (e.g. hydraulic pressure showing 400+ bar, scaled x10). Seems like a profile/scaling bug reading from ECM instead of TCM.
- Original Hella Gutmann (mega macs): Connects to every single module (Engine, ABS, Gateway) fine, but 02 - Transmission does not appear in the module list at all, even with the bonnet/hood open and ignition on.
Any insights, workarounds, or ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!