---

• Thread starter Deleted member 92098
  • Start date

Deleted member 92098

Brollies - back ordered lol

Clothes wise - if you want a soft shell or water proof jacket I can order them in just ask before the day that you want one. (I don't keep them on the shelf as they are pretty expensive)

Caps - will have a small batch ready for the day - £12 inc VAT each.

Brady93

Jan 28, 2014
Worcestershire
Brollies

Coats

Hoodies

Caps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Am I allowed Cupra hoodies if I own an FR? ;) :whistles:
4f0830ad45477c0bbab77af86365feb3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

trebor

Dec 13, 2014
Worcester
I have access to a VCDS cable so can bring that plus a laptop if anyone is interested in having anything done.
By no means an expert with it but have done simple stuff like needle sweep etc.

Deleted member 92098

I'm sure that would be good. I'm guessing the workshop will be pretty busy with health checks and diags so if there is anyone who cant get in then it would be ideal.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Brady93

Jan 28, 2014
Worcestershire
I have access to a VCDS cable so can bring that plus a laptop if anyone is interested in having anything done.
That would be great, been after needle sweep myself for a while now!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Jordan-

Sep 16, 2013
Halesowen, West Midlands

Do you know if a needle sweep is possible on my Ibiza Formula Sport 6L? Its 2007, so Im guessing its probably only on like 2008 onwards? But would be a seriously cool to have on my little car, also while were on the subject on VCDS lead, what are the adjustments that can be made to steering feel? Also would it really be worth it, I mean my car feels kind of loose on steering currently, but helps in some respect.

Only because on one of my threads someone mentioned using this lead, but weren't sure what he was exactly saying?

ESS

Jan 11, 2016
SEAT Worcester Meet-28th MAY - Food, Free Diags, Discounted Parts - Get involved! -->

Anymore people looking at going to this as Mike has put alot of time and effort into making this day a success.
BTW ive never met Mike and only know him as hes sorted all my part queries out since owning my car.
Im used to Ford Focus RS meets, lets hope this meet is as good.

Last edited:

trebor

Dec 13, 2014
Worcester
Do you know if a needle sweep is possible on my Ibiza Formula Sport 6L? Its 2007, so Im guessing its probably only on like 2008 onwards? But would be a seriously cool to have on my little car, also while were on the subject on VCDS lead, what are the adjustments that can be made to steering feel? Also would it really be worth it, I mean my car feels kind of loose on steering currently, but helps in some respect.

Only because on one of my threads someone mentioned using this lead, but weren't sure what he was exactly saying?

Not sure, but we can have a look

ESS

Jan 11, 2016
Mike im looking at the mist washer jets if theres 40% off them

Deleted member 92098

Mike im looking at the mist washer jets if theres 40% off them

The stuff you can get the most discount off are things like filters. So if you are a service DIY'er then now's a good time to buy.

I can do a pair of heated fan jets for £49.99 inc VAT (includes the 2 shims) They are normally £58.58 inc VAT- works out to be around 14.5% off.

If you do not have the heated version then please let me know.

If you would like these pre ordered then again also please let me know :)

Cheers

Mike!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.