4bar pressure regulator on standar Revo? Safe

Pulsebassuk

BASS MAKER
Jul 15, 2004
Colchester Essex
Hi guys and gals.

Im about to get a REVO stage 2 when I get some free time off work.. but I have just bought a 4bar pressure regulator. Can I use it on my current Revo Stage1 and current modz which you can see on my sig? I wont damage it until I get my revo stage 2 will I?

cheerz:)

-=Rob=-

Beer or Car?
Dec 14, 2002
South West
Visit site
I've got it feeling it's not a good idea, as the stage1 map isn't coded to expect the 4bar to be in use. Possible overfuelling probs? You may as well save the 4bar for when you get stage2 done and get it fitted at the same time...

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
just wack it on when you get stage 2 done you could do it outside just before you take it in its only a 2 minuite job mate...

SEATCOOBER

LOVE MY IBEEZA!!!
Mar 11, 2007
LINCOLN/NORWICH
yep as said above just put it on in the car park just before they do your map, flat head screwdriver is needed just to lever the clip out!!

Riko

MURDER WAGON
Jun 10, 2007
Milton Keynes
It isn't going to damage the car, just be a bit more thirsty! I have a 4bar on with revo stg1 as the previous owner was prepping for ko3s. Be interesting to find out if it makes it feel any different tho?

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
Sorry but I disagree - you have no idea how that will mess with your fueling as I assume you're not running wideband and it really isn't advisable unless it's mapped in for it

Pulsebassuk

BASS MAKER
Jul 15, 2004
Colchester Essex
Thanks guys and gals for the respones. By the looks of it the general talk here is that i should wait till the day of REVO stage 2 better safe then sorry.
Cheers :eek:)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.