About to buy a 290 NOW. Last minute opinions on this discount?

cupraboss

Dec 27, 2015
Nav high is pretty cheap considering what other manufacturers charge for nav upgrades

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What extra features does sat nav high have though? all i can find is SMS, 10gb jukebox and enhanced voice activation...

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
What extra features does sat nav high have though? all i can find is SMS, 10gb jukebox and enhanced voice activation...

Nav high made a lot of sense when the basic sat nave was 5.7 inches and really slow, now they have upgraded standard nav I don't think it does.

andrewpain

Jul 5, 2014
Meppershall Beds.
you really don't see many about in Dynamic, but the orange wheels?
not for me...
BTW, my old 635 was in what they called Macau Blue. Always looked a sort of purple colour, except in my garage.

Madhatter

Jul 4, 2014
Sat on arse
Each to their own and all that , but I really think the orange line spoils the car. And I could imagine a car with orange line would be tricky to sell on. Don't mean to be controversial but I would feel a bit embarrassed driving a car with orange wheels and the orange grill looks like that rover 45 that used to have the random orange grille surround. No offence to anyone with orange line! Now I'm in my thirties, I'm probably too past it to appreciate the merits of orange line :(:(