About to buy a 290 NOW. Last minute opinions on this discount?

Matty91

Jul 12, 2015
Loving the deal but I would check out the colour first.

I seen a silver one the other day and didn't really jump out at me, then again I have orange wheels lol.

but if you are spending that much cash make sure its right for you not just the price.

whatever you decide you're gonna love it :)

Leonfr140

Aug 18, 2013
East Sussex
Haha no chance :p

I was sceptical at first about them but I do think its the colour which separates them from other Cupras out there and gives it a wow factor.

Interesting, i was passenger in new Mustang at Goodwood back in june, there was a Cupra in front with the orange line ( not sure what colour) i thought it was a bit ott but i suppose it would grow on you, quite like the Audis in samoa orange!!

golf gti dude

Lottery win needed.
Sep 2, 2012
Chester/Shanghai
Hey guys i'm about to buy a 5 door leon cupra 290 DSG with the following options:

Ice silver
Seat sound
Safety pack 2
Pano roof
ACC
Rear view camera
Multi alloys

Basically fully loaded :lol:. Price £28217 (discount of £5081) with drive the deal. PCP 0%

What do people think of this discount? any thoughts/advice on the options before i pull the trigger?

Whats that work out a month?

rryans11

MK3 Leon Cupra 290
Feb 4, 2012
UK
That's a really good price might look these guys up myself, only problem is I live in Northern Ireland
:(

Last edited:

Jay280

Oct 7, 2015
Yep. Look ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolute bargain for the spec! Never seen the Orange line on dynamic grey before. yeah looks good Think that's where my money would be going if I was changing!!!!

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.