abs lights

dan_wilson87

powered by bocanegra
Oct 1, 2009
i had my car lowered a few days ago, the garage that did the job had a problem after the car was lowered. turned out tht the abs sensor had taken a chunk out of the magnet on te hub. they told me problem had been solved however earlier i was driving home from wor and the lights came on again. i pulled over turned the engine off, started her back up, the lights were on and a warning bong sounded. however after tht i pulled off and the lights went out. wtf is goin on, any help please

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Need a fault code scan but tbh I dont see how an ABS sensor can effect the ABS magnet/rotor as its incased in the front wheel bearing.

dan_wilson87

powered by bocanegra
Oct 1, 2009
none at all spurt lol, techie the mechanic showed me the hub and there was a good part missing from the out side of it. im just going to take it back to the garage tomoz, if they cant do it its goin to seat, what will seat say about waranty

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
I am pretty sure they will notice it's been lowered hehehehehehe. Knowing the dealers they will void the warranty on suspension which includes all those little bits.........................

lukeyyyyy

Jul 4, 2010
Worsley
Or perhaps if the garage are unable to offer a solution and you are looking to take it back to the dealership ask the garage to put it back to the original height?

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Like this..

bearing.jpg

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
Yeah for the kit its self inc thr rear anti roll bar i think its was over £700odd it's the fitting and aligning that costs the £££'s

dan_wilson87