adjusting camber?

taylor1563

afternoon all, fitted my new h&r cup kit yesterday put car back on its wheels and the tracking and camber is a mile out (as expected) how do you adjust the camber? is it done on the shock/hub bolts? and most importantly will the garage now how to adjust it if it can be? going to take it to demon tweeks to be done as there one of few places round here that have the equipment

Dec 20, 2007
undo the top bolt on the hub and push the top of the wheel inwards for camber.

taylor1563

i will get it booked into demon tweeks asap then as i no they have all the equipment there and have a good reputation ive had work done by them before

@ forbez how much is it costing you mate?

taylor1563

thats pretty cheap reckon mine will prob cost double that at demon thieves i think they charge it by labour time rather than set price they usually do

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
It depends on how many times they need to adjust it, starting at £39 though, and I dont expect them to rip me off.

I think PhilW got his done for about £50

Oct 2, 2006
after having my H&R cup kit fitted i had to have my tracking and camber correction done as it was miles out, it cost me £65 at a local place. it does handle better now, just need some larger diameter anti roll bars front and rear now.

taylor1563

cost me £57 @ demon tweeks and i got a printout with pictures and the readings before and after

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members