Advice on what variant to buy fr or fr technology

Dyilbar

Dec 25, 2018
Westmidlands
I have been looking at the 2016-2017 seat Ibiza 1.2 TSI fr and the fr technology and I was wondering what the actual difference is between the models the price range I’m looking is around 8 grand or less any advice if there is anything else I should go for or any other model, cheers

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
FR Tech would have the Sat Nav+ 6.5 inch screen, and a SD card slot to put your music + CD player in the glove box area. Some FRs come in the black Tagus rims, looks cool with the Ibiza, but prone to curbing. Black gloss nail polish sorts it aestically. Rarer ones come with Bi-Xenon headlights, and they are miles better than regular halogens.

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
Where do you live? Just so happens I have a 2016 1.2 Tsi FR tech I'm going to sell soon. Just had it first MOT. Also has factory tinted windows, armrest and 17'' wheels.

Not advertised yet so no pressure.

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
Oh, it's the Tagus wheels but they are silver, which I think look better. And there is a Tagus spare in the boot and a full jacking kit.

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
I live in the west midlands around Birmingham whats the mileage on the car boss

About 48k right now. It was high millage when I got it but I wasn't worried as I don't do many. I've put 2k on it in over six months. I bought it because my work went bust and I figured I'd need a car because I'd be unlikely to get another job so close to home. Then I got a job right next to my old job! So we just don't need another car.

I'll be sad to see it go. The longer I have it the more I like it. It's a brilliant package.

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
About 48k right now. It was high millage when I got it but I wasn't worried as I don't do many. I've put 2k on it in over six months. I bought it because my work went bust and I figured I'd need a car because I'd be unlikely to get another job so close to home. Then I got a job right next to my old job! So we just don't need another car.

I'll be sad to see it go. The longer I have it the more I like it. It's a brilliant package.
Sods law innit.

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
Hi there,
Sorry, it's sold. My son sold his car and bought it two days ago. For information, I sold it to him for 7k.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.