Air conditioning turning on automatically

Leonfr140

Aug 18, 2013
East Sussex
Hi all, so had the car for couple days now, as the title says, I find the air con auto turns it self on every now and again, has anyone else had this issue?

Running 1809 I think, not the latest 1896. Which I need to book in for at some point.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
Hi all, so had the car for couple days now, as the title says, I find the air con auto turns it self on every now and again, has anyone else had this issue?

Running 1809 I think, not the latest 1896. Which I need to book in for at some point.

Thanks

Surely that's what it is supposed to do, if its automatic it will turn on or off to keep the temp at the set temp

Leonfr140

Aug 18, 2013
East Sussex
Surely that's what it is supposed to do, if its automatic it will turn on or off to keep the temp at the set temp
Yeah but I don't have auto on, sound like I'm being stupid! I want to put it on, isn't auto meant to be like when it's on it adjusts the fan speed?

Deleted member 123864

Auto just adjusts the fan speed. You can't permanently switch off air con

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
Auto just adjusts the fan speed. You can't permanently switch off air con
Depends what you mean by 'air con', you can switch aircon off and keep auto running without it by clicking the fan symbol (I'm on 1804 - Clima I think on latest update?) and deselecting A/C on the right hand side. Auto is still operational just not as effective without the aircon also running.

Reactions: Leonfr140
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.