Alarm beep when locking or unlocking car not working

Nov 18, 2022
Hey guys I’m kinda new to the seat leon world but I have always been into cars I’m trying to mod the car little by little but at this moment I am trying to activate the alarm beeping when unlocking the car or locking, I tried to activate true out Vcds it should be active but it doesn’t work I don’t have any sound maybe I did something wrong I have a Leon from 2011 1.2 tsi engine it’s almost full option if somebody could help me out I would really appreciate it

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Rusty2k

May 12, 2013
Are you sure the alarm siren works? Trigger the alarm to check if you’re not sure.

Nov 18, 2022
To be honest I’m not sure I wil try after work to trigger it wil let you know if it works thanks for the tip

Nov 18, 2022
OK so I found out that my alarm doesn’t work when opening the door with the key it doesn’t go off

Rusty2k

May 12, 2013
Did the indicators flash showing the alarm was triggered? Sounds like you have a dead siren.

On RHD cars it’s located in the right side front wheel arch behind the liner. I don’t know if it is the same or on the other side on LHD cars though.

Nov 18, 2022
Did the indicators flash showing the alarm was triggered? Sounds like you have a dead siren.

On RHD cars it’s located in the right side front wheel arch behind the liner. I don’t know if it is the same or on the other side on LHD cars though.

That’s the strange part nothing is triggered not even the hazard lights

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members