Alarm goes off after locking, but no siren

May 18, 2021
Morning, I have recently acquired a Seat Ibiza SE Copa 61 Plate, it needed a new alternator and battery , but since this has been replaced, every time i lock the car, after a few seconds all the hazards flash etc as if the alarm is going off, but not the siren. it will not turn off, only by leaving it a few minutes to run its natural cause. I can only presume this was a pre-existing fault and the previous owners had disabled the alarm and the siren, and then the garage fitted the new battery, it has connected it all back up again. Basically, its been through a diagnostics and there doesn't seem to be any immediate issues with electrics etc. Any clues as to what may be causing this?

May 18, 2021
It would appear a microswitch fault in one of the doors, the interior light stays on after starting the ignition which would indicate it feels a door is open. The car automatically locks also if you dont lock it, which also indicated that it feels a door will be open somewhere. Is there a way of determining which of the doors it may be, or is it a case of just trying the sensors in each door?