Alex's - Candy White Mk4 Ibiza - SOLDD!!! :(

Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
Righttt! As my wheels are off on tuesday to get a special finish i went to pick some spares up off adam and grabbed a few snaps and we (he) cleaned my car while we were down.. Sure he will upload the good ones mine are just iphone shite ones :) Here ya go
064.jpg
063.jpg
062.jpg
060.jpg
059.jpg
058.jpg
057.jpg
055.jpg
054.jpg

Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
looking rathger nice al minus the stickers cant see the back though,i know the wheels are off now but the front tyres looked like they could do with a bit of air in them could be wrong.
i know how your getting your wheels done now.

The sticker is there for a reason .. I've got corrosion and started to rust my arch so I'm hiding it under the sticker until I fix it .. Yeah everyone said that but they are rock hard , possibly the profile? I'm changing the Damaged one when I get the wheels back!

Oh noo how did you figure it out ? :(

Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
no harm in trying.
i do approve although my oppinion doesnt matter i think they will look great.
Could always put it on standard suspension lend a mates standard wheels and go for it, alota faf though!

Good good they are off tomorrow, costing me an arm and a leg but oh well! Doesn't help the fact that I'm about to buy a set of sparco's for her!

The arch is fooked from having wide wheels and spacers on most its life Al, dont reckon they will go for it under warranty haha
exacally , oh well really don't care lol