Alex's - Candy White Mk4 Ibiza - SOLDD!!! :(

Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
Has he just left the other paint on that was on them then as they had shadow chrome inner spokes?

Yhe might just be the compound and super shineyness haha

I'd go for the red center caps, they are expensive though for genuine ones :( i dont like the chrome ones, thats what my rk's had on when i first got them and i used them in these wheels until my carbon ones showed up
Yeah one of the two hopefully!
Where the hell do I find 56mm red ones? I can only find white with red writeing? Might have to do?
Nice Alloys Alex :) Fancy Giving Them To Away For A Good Cause :D

And Id Say Red BBS Centre Caps Maybe? Or The Black/Carbon Ones

Thanks man yeah, good home on my car! I want red!

Whitechapel

Adam Hilton
May 5, 2009
York/Kingston
I would go with carbon effect seeing as you have carbon on other parts of the car, red would just look kinda random i think!

Wheels look really nice though good job!

Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
Got the carbon one's here but i want some colour about the car , Think black and white is overdone and something i don't really fancy 100 percent.

Hence the wheel change and calipers to be painted along with new caps etc.

Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
The red and gold ones in 56m don't exist I don't think! White and red could be an option though!

Nah adding abit of colour into it isn't hard! Can remove the roof any time aswell If I wanted :)

Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
New caps turned up ;) May be show use only or some little **** will have them on his bmx before i can blink
015-3.jpg

Aimez

have to admit they are the first weird centre caps I have liked where you them, from (don't worry I am not buying them!) they not on the car yet hurry up lol! I presume theses won't be on the car in winter jut in summer or for shows? Thought you were selling when you got these back?

Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
BLEH! My currior was suppose to get my alloys today and bring them here tomorrow hence me paying for that service , Now im told by the lad they havn't picked them up at all! So god knows when i will get them!

I took the day off and everything for no reason

On another note i did paint my calipers today ;D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members