Alhambra Parking Brake Module Location

Nov 28, 2019
Hi

I have a 2015 Seat Alhambra bought very recently, the parking brake has started to play up. Before the parking brake would work on it now and then where as now its completely dead, every time I press button its flashes red parking brake light and the yellow light with / on P stays on all the time.

Took it for a diagnostic test and the guys said it is not communicating with the system so suspected parking Brake Module faulty. Does anyone know where the module is located on the car, I have tried to look up on Google YouTube every where and just cant seen to find the Answers

Any help would be great please

Last edited:

SEAT Rule

Nov 19, 2019
Hello there,

according to the SEAT ETKA site it only list's the one part number for your year 2015

EPB = Electronic Parking Brake Control module complete with plastic cover/cradle
(has 3 bolt fixings)
Part number 3AA 907 801H
Also fitted to VW Passat / Sharan / Tiguan

If the EPB control module is found to be faulty, you can obtain a secondhand one or a new one, but it's best to get one with the same part number as the original old one.
Also there's a possibility that once a replacement is fitted it'll need to be recalibrated to the ABS ECU, may even need various updates to it's software ?
Also if you go for a new unit it could have been superseded with J at the end of part number, your current control module has H at the end according to the ETKA site.

Location of EPB control module could be in the boot behind one of the side trims, or could be near front footwells behind the side trims or further up behind dash.
The control module like I say has 3 bolt fixings according to SEAT ETKA, so possibly sits vertical rather then horizontal is my guess.

Hope this helps
Si

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.