Just got my new Formentor delivered last week and I’ve spotted something odd on an alloy. There’s no damage around the alloy apart from this. I’ve not yet kerbed it etc
It looks like the alloy isn’t painted correctly, it’s very smooth like you’d expect from the edge of paint. And it feels like it’s got laquer over the top. If I had kerbed it there would be more damage (from past experience on my last Formentor)
Has anyone had this before? I know I’ll need to book it in to Arnold Clark for a warranty inspection - had quite a large disagreement with them on my last Formentor so I’m expecting they’ll blame me. Just wondering if anyone else has had this?
I’ve only driven maybe 50 miles and it arrived with 250 miles on the clock.
It looks like the alloy isn’t painted correctly, it’s very smooth like you’d expect from the edge of paint. And it feels like it’s got laquer over the top. If I had kerbed it there would be more damage (from past experience on my last Formentor)
Has anyone had this before? I know I’ll need to book it in to Arnold Clark for a warranty inspection - had quite a large disagreement with them on my last Formentor so I’m expecting they’ll blame me. Just wondering if anyone else has had this?
I’ve only driven maybe 50 miles and it arrived with 250 miles on the clock.