Ambient lighting

Dec 7, 2022
Hi I have a leon fr 2013 model and noticed there is ambient lighting in the inside of the doors but it’s very dim I have looked in settings and it’s set to 100% I also want to change the colour from white to red just wondering if anyone knows how to fix these issues
Many thanks

Deanosabby

Dec 1, 2022
Hi I have a leon fr 2013 model and noticed there is ambient lighting in the inside of the doors but it’s very dim I have looked in settings and it’s set to 100% I also want to change the colour from white to red just wondering if anyone knows how to fix these issues
Many thanks
I have a 2014 fr 184 and it glows red when in sport mode. It isn’t very bright in white, the red shows up better at night.

Many thanks
Assuming you have drive modes, It should turn red in sport mode, or you can customise it in individual mode

It can also be set to red permanently and the maximum brightness increased via software

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members