Any active members left

Deleted member 103408

I know there are some MK3 Owners in Scotland still acive on here but I am afraid these days people don't seem to pay much attention to the Local Meets section. I have put a shout out on the main Leon thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

hepstar7

Oct 6, 2017
Hey guys. I’m on the west coast of Scotland about 40 mins from Glasgow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T-Bull

Jun 12, 2016
Girvan
I’m in Girvan but out of action atm due to a broken ankle

T-Bull

Jun 12, 2016
Girvan
48677a1e17aeba6ecbacf0cd97379174.jpg
it’s the left. Left footed tho

Reactions: gb

Pye_FR170

May 15, 2018
Im hust south of glasgow, in south lanarkshire. Cars no in the best of nick the now... everythi g seems to have wemt wrong at once for me!!!..... all 4 doors got hit in a carpark with other doors, some one reversed into me and i have a spider web in the paint on my back bumper, pipes going to the egr cooler are blowing....... feckins stressfulll

Pye_FR170

May 15, 2018
Its not a spider web its the way the paint has cracked around the impact point. Pretty gutting aswell cause the full cars cost me a fortune since i got it lol

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
Ah right lol

That sounds rough man, my last car was dinged and it ruined the drive for me knowing the car was damaged

Pye_FR170

May 15, 2018
Its soul destroying mate. Dont get me wrong i need to use the car for work for a year so it was a bit beat up after than.... but since 2017 iv had the dpf go, opted to go down the delete route(map and 3"downpipe) change the engine, egr delete, now a pipe at theegr cooler is blowing, and i need another engine mount

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
My old mk4 Ibiza Cupra started falling a part, first it was a bearing, loose manifold, clutch then went, someone scrapped it....what really did it for me though was a cold winters dsy, I popped the window down for a fag whilst in the motorway and that was it.....it never came back up. Soaking wet and freezing I traded it in that day for a MK3 Leon lol

Pye_FR170

May 15, 2018
Mine is a 58 plate, 125k on the clock, had it for nearly 3 years...i plan on keeping it for another 2 if i can to pay of the negatove equity i built of over the pas 8 years lol... i had a renaultsport clio 200cup for 2byears, was too expensive on fuel and needed a gear box, traded it in against a corsa 1.2 limited edition(regretted it after i got hone from the dealer) had that a year then gotbthe leon so i carried about 4500 onto the leon so im kinda stuck between a eock and a hard place

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
That's stuck between a rock and rock man

I'd do the same though, stick it out, get rid of the negative then in 2years get an awesome car

Pye_FR170

May 15, 2018
Thats what im thinking pew, iv got my eyes on a mk3 cupra r, estate in black dsg.box etc... but then again im thinki g i might go jap... scooby or evo lol

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
Never been a scooby fan, something about the way they look lol, if take an Evo over one. That being said, some of them look fantastic but I've never wanted to own one, don't know why lol

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise