Any good mats for FR?

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Anybody come across nice coloured stiched mats with FR on or similar Seat Sport,etc? Ideally 2 for the front 2 for the back?

Dexter

Seat Mats

Don't get ones from SEAT, I got a front pair thrown with my FR and they fail at the basic mat task of being stationary and I'm not that keen on having carpet between me and the accelerator at occasional randon moments. Note though that this has not yet lead to any kind of danger, i.e. stop me from being in control of my car.

Dexter

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
I bought the Seat ones, as my dealer wouldn't supply them for free, local parts guy gave me 12% of them, they are black with small embroidered material with Leon on them, they have click fixings to stop them moving too.
the seat site also has pics of some of the other mats available.

Snarks

May 18, 2002
Lancashire
Visit site
Should the Seat mats come with fixings to fasten them to the floor? I got the mats free with the car but they are just loose.

My old Leon had the fixings already fitted. I bought the mats later and just clipped them in.

jon1

May 7, 2005
Sunderland
I saw some FR logo'd mats on ebay a while back but havnt bought them as the dealer provided me with a set.

These are the ones i found on ebay, almost £50 though
2iboxvn.jpg

The ones in the photo have that horrible metal kickplate but you can get them without

cupra2007

RCOTY
Jan 7, 2007
rhodes/greece
i have the seatsport mats and they come with fixings to fasten them on the floor.they look much better than the leon logo mats!strongly recomend them!!

r30lac

Jan 12, 2007
West Yorkshire
I bought the Leon mats but was a little disappointed as there is nothing to fasten them to. They have holes but the car doesn't have fastners

johnfbr

Bought seat ones and they come with posts which you screw into the carpet- they do the job and keep mats from wandering

Superted

Got top brand from delaer and with car..........£36 if memory serves.....fasten to floor and are very good quality :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members