Any mapped Alhambra's?

Kaz

May 26, 2014
How good is the economy with it mapped. Is it noticeable. And how much bhp will be added to a 130bhp alhambra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sabelART

Safe for clutch flywheel and turbo between 160 and 170.torque is more important.fuel saving?maybe.all i know you will never drive the same after remap as before..

sabelART

Today my Alhambra pd130 been remaped. Worth of it :) i didnt tested on rolling road yet but it pulling like a train. From 1500 rpm i have full access to torque..acceleration is amazing.top speed i dont know yet.will try later in July in Germany lol

Kaz

May 26, 2014
Sounds awesome. I should put it on my next list. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sabelART

Ive tried yesterday.video recorded with torque app.0-60 in 11.9 sec.i belive it can be better.need to learn how to use that boost lol. Tried to do something today but got wheelspin on even on 3rd gear on damp asphalt :/

sabelART

Whats wrong with your gearbox?any other issues of your car?what i can expect?

SteveSxTdi

Mar 3, 2014
plus.google.com
It's very hard getting it in 1st and reverse. Also the clutch pedal moves up and down my itself. The dmf was changed by previous owner so ruled that out. I think the bearing has come away from the casing of the box on the inside.

SteveSxTdi

Mar 3, 2014
plus.google.com
Found this attached. I need to get the box off to see what's going on. Apart from this the rest of the car is great.

9a8ejyry.jpg

sabelART

I know what you mean.if he changed dmf its bit strange but if you dont have any proof (invoice from parts shop or garage where change been done) of that change dont belive it. If you thinking about remap and after check you spot dmf problem convert it to solid flywheel.cheaper ;) more safe after remap aswell. 400Nm can destroy it quickly again.

SteveSxTdi

Mar 3, 2014
plus.google.com
Yeah there is a receipt for £800 for all the work at 101k, now has 105k. Master cylinder was changed too. I think they tried to fix the problem but didn't realise it was the box. I guess I will find out when I finally take the box out to check.
If the dmf is wrecked then I'll definitely get a solid kit, cheers.

badsamaritan

Apr 17, 2013
PCV valve

Old Today, 19:05 #811
badsamaritan

badsamaritan has 10 points
Hi guys!!

First I would like to say big thank you to LEE69 who responded to my question about how to fix leaking door seals. Did the job today and im satisfied that leaks will now be a thing of the past. Thanks once again LEE69.

I do however have another question. I keep getting a 17608 code on my 2002 leon cupra and I have replaced most hoses and even bought a new forge 008 valve . While changing the pcv pipes I noticed that the lower L shaped one going into block had cracked> I replaced it but wasnt happy with fitment as i still felt loose even after fitting C clip. Was just thinking today that i didnt put it right. Can any one tell me where the O ring goes please. I slotted it into the receptacle first and then fitted the L pipe. Is this the correct way or I should push it up the L pipe first??
badsamaritan is online now Add to badsamaritan's Reputation Report Post

SteveSxTdi

Mar 3, 2014
plus.google.com
You will probably get more replies on the Leon section mate.

Anyway have u replaced the all the vacuum pipes going to the inlet? There is a small one way valve at the end if the T piece that u need to retain when replacing them. I'm not sure if this is what u mean or not.

Last edited: