anyone heard of this remap company?

HarveyGTI

much agreed harvey.after the hassle i had with my responsechips remap!!!at least they got it right after nearly three months without a rolling road tho!!!lol!!
im not saying the remaps that we havent heard of wont give you the end results that you expect....just dont take figures tooooooooo seriously......i wouldnt!!!!lol!:lol::whistle:

lol, all part of learning fella:);)

BCM

Keyboard Gangster
Feb 1, 2005
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire
Yeh, never heard of him, site doesn't give many examples of cars he's done,
Mostly all vans!
Just cause you've never heard of him doesn't mean he's rubbish tho!

M6ccy69

My Other Beast Is a R1
Nov 18, 2006
Accrington
lol im kinda upset you put the name of the company up. lol was probably the funniest thread ive seen in ages.

:lol: sorry dude, i know what u mean guys. might give him a call see what he had to say about the remap. Was gunna ring revo to, there not far from me. just don`t want to be messing around with a new clutch. or is this gunna happen if i get a remap, custom or not? is this true that your mpg on the trip computer doesn`t work right after you`ve had a remap due to the different mpg etc??

chriswilks

Astra CDTi track car
Jun 3, 2007
warrington cheshire
haha! Who? you doing a me special[/QUOTE]

:lol:i dont think i could do it as well!!!!you really have set a benchmark!!!:

wouldnt think you need a new clutch depends on the miles on the car and how you drive really.mine was serviced regularly b4 i bought it and all the reciepts came with it,was a well looked after car.....however 5k after my remap and the clutch has gone.
although dont think its really down to the extra power!just me getting carried away at every set of traffic lights!!!never slipped once just kind of gave up!!:confused::p

Last edited:

chriswilks

Astra CDTi track car
Jun 3, 2007
warrington cheshire
should be fine i would imagine.some one with an lcr would be better to confirm this.ive been advised that mine will be fine on a std clutch but it might be worth uprating it if you intend to drive like a hooligan frequently!!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.