Anyone know a good aftermarket valance for dual 101mm tips?

Jun 27, 2022
Picked up some tips for my 2018 Leon FR for when I get my exhaust done, didn’t realise how big 101mm actually was. It’s a dual tip similar to the standard one but 101mm obviously, anyone have any rear valances they could recommend? Maybe the Cupra one from Maxton would fit?

Bluepower

May 1, 2016
Got any pics per reference how large they are compared to the OEM FR tips? Maybe just a small cut-out from the factory diffuser might work too?

Jun 27, 2022
Got any pics per reference how large they are compared to the OEM FR tips? Maybe just a small cut-out from the factory diffuser might work too?
I haven’t got any pics of it next to it yet but I’ve got a pic compared to my hand. I measured it roughly to be about 21cm wide and I asked maxton about their Fr valance and theirs was max 19cm wide for the exhaust space.
45F5B3FB-D397-4938-BE9D-D60056FF4197.jpeg

Bluepower

May 1, 2016
Finally got a chance to take a picture. Here you are. Quite a difference
Yeah, that is a huge difference....
If you are thinking of getting a different diffuser anyways, you can use this OEM one to cut out the opening to fit these larger pipes.

Jun 27, 2022
Yeah, that is a huge difference....
If you are thinking of getting a different diffuser anyways, you can use this OEM one to cut out the opening to fit these larger pipes.
I dont plan on putting it on until I get an aftermarket one, Thats where the problem lies. I'm unsure what company makes one it can fit on.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise