Armrest question

Dec 3, 2009
I was thinking about it but last time I checked was £78 for armrest and u loose the rear cup. My dealer wanted charge me £110 buy amd fit

Hank

Sep 20, 2009
Cost me £100 fitted and they did it before I picked my car up :)

swfc3045

Jun 25, 2010
Looking at having this done as well. Not really worried about the rear cup holder. Does anyone have pictures of this fitted?

chuckb

Mo bark n' Mo grunt
Apr 4, 2010
Sunny Slough
Ordered mine along with my skirts and spoiler pick the lot up next week. Going to fit it myself, doesnt look like rocket science to do it, £110 fitted £78.00 just for the arm rest. All the cup holder gets used for is my daughters sweet wrappers. :)

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
I had already with the car as i had the sports design pack. Personally, i cant use it because my seat is so far forward and if its down i cant change gear lol. So its kinda in the way for me.

Hank

Sep 20, 2009
I had already with the car as i had the sports design pack. Personally, i cant use it because my seat is so far forward and if its down i cant change gear lol. So its kinda in the way for me.

Hey you can lower the arm rest, there is a button on the front of it which allows it to be angled down.

char_baby

Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Hey you can lower the arm rest, there is a button on the front of it which allows it to be angled down.

Yeah but when i put it down, i can't change gear...if i had longer legs i wouldnt be in that situation lol. Im not bothered by it anyway as i tend to rest my hand on the gear stick anyway.

char_baby

Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
LMAO! compared to 6ft yes i am. I look even more as my Dad is 6'2 lol. Im pretty much face to face with the steering wheel :cartman:

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
hahahahahahahahha, i shouldn't laugh actually. I apologise profoundly. I always laugh when I see these short indian ladies driving and it looks like they are right underneath the steering wheel and I always wonder to myself just how safe that is if heaven forbid they were in an accident and the airbag deployed.....................

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Could always do some really random like keep both hands on the wheel..lol

Having seen what can happen when driving with one hand and hitting a pothole or object in the road and not having propper control I try as much as possible to keep both hands on the wheel.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.