Ateca Must Haves

Jaylyd

Oct 29, 2020
Being new to owning one, what accessories are the “must haves” in your opinion? Not the functions on the car, the littler things. Thanks.

Tell

Staff member
Well I found the only extra I needed was the Seat non slip reversible boot mat. Carpet on one side, silicone rubber on the other. Keep a chiller box in the boot since I hate the taste of tainted milk... anyhow it was crashing into the backside of the tailgate. When you lifted it, the bulb changing cover would drop out on the road. Not good. It was crashing into it as regular as clock work causing it to un clip.

Seat Part Number: 575061201A

After getting it, rubber side up, nothing moves in the boot. No sliding about of stuff in the back.

I also invested in a small place mat, about half the size of a mouse mat. Got it in Germany they are small chopping board type of things with non slip feet but Sainsbury's sell similar. Keep that to one side and place on the dash for those cups of coffee civilised out of mugs when you get back from hiking or do your own :love: - saves ring marks or dribbles. The dash is pretty level in the middle of the Ateca. Arona you have to push your mug up to the glass to find a level spot :eek:.

Reactions: Jaylyd
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.