Aux / USB doesn’t work?

N77A

Nov 8, 2019
For some reason my car doesn’t recognise when my aux is plugged in so can’t play music from my phone? The same aux cord worked in my last car so not sure what’s wrong.

Also, is the usb port only for charging? It does work and charge my phone but can you not stream music from the phone plugged in? I have a leon 2014 with the 5inch touchscreen stereo (no sat nav.)

Wilkesy

May 1, 2018
seen a few people post that the USB is only capable of charging unless its the new modle the USB slot is in the middle of the dash board at the bottom for full link connection. If you dot have full link it'll just charge the phone. In my old car I had a USB to AUX because I didn't have bluetooth in my IBIZA, haven't you got bluetooth?

N77A

Nov 8, 2019
I do have bluetooth and do use this, it’s for my other family members who don’t know how to use it. Even though i’ve connected their phones it doesn’t always do it when they get in the car and they don’t know how to connect manually. They prefer the old fashioned plug in to play. I personally hate having wires