Backbox delete

Yoshi

Mar 8, 2023
Anyone done a backbox delete on there FR ST? (Mines the FR190 ST/GPF version)

Looking to have twin exit exhaust fitted soon after changing my rear diffuser. The custom exhaust company have said backbox delete first then if its not enough then res delete also (have read the ST versions arent as loud due to longer pipes).

Don't want it to loud as I use it to get to clients properties. Not sure everyone appreciates a loud car.

Thanks in advance

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
Why not go res delete first, before back box delete? That’s what most people do. That’s what I did on my Leon Cupra. Perfect note now. There was a Golf R with res and back box delete in at the same time as me, and it was ridiculously loud. The client had actually brought the car back in to have the back box reinstalled…

Yoshi

Mar 8, 2023
Why not go res delete first, before back box delete? That’s what most people do. That’s what I did on my Leon Cupra. Perfect note now. There was a Golf R with res and back box delete in at the same time as me, and it was ridiculously loud. The client had actually brought the car back in to have the back box reinstalled…

I think the garage recommended back box first because they are cutting the rear of the exhaust off and fitting a Y pipe as it's having the Cupra style exhaust tips fitted (twin exit)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240317_212616_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20240317_212616_eBay.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 32
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.