BBS CK 19x8 now fitted to my Mk2 Leon Cupra

FR 2.0T Leon

Foxy I agree.
Z - your car looks the absolute Bo**ox mate.
I want some - remortgage it is this weekend then.

Nathanio

May 26, 2005
West Sussex
www.w1pcs.co.uk
So far so good. :) I had the Ultrac's on my previous car (LCR) and i liked them. Good grip, good wet weather handling and good wear rate too. The Sessanta's are a newer high performance tyre. They have got reviews similar to GSD3's, and they have a nice appearance on the rim too. :) But until i've done some miles on them I can't really rate them properly.

Now you've had them on a little longer Z; do they still feel as good and providing consistent grip etc?

Ta :)

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Yer in fact as the tyres have bedded in I'm happier with them. The grip is far better than the Pirelli's on the stock wheels. Wet grip is good too, not had a monsoon yet but the wet roads don't seem to phase the handling. They're quieter too than the Pirelli's

Ride hasn't changed, its not worse or better. It's very smooth on the road, as long as you avoid the potholes. But then you had to avoid the potholes when it had its stock wheels too. If you wanted to keep your fillings in. :headhurt:

Aiming to get the suspension done during the summer some time, depends on the bonus i get though from work. :funk:

But my intention is probably to go with Koni FSD shocks and Eibach springs to drop it a bit.

Last edited: