Bcs powervalve exhaust quad tip

Andymc10

Jan 27, 2019
Has any one got any videos of this exhaust on there cars, been looking everywhere but can’t seem to one all the ones I find are just standard tips.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Has any one got any videos of this exhaust on there cars, been looking everywhere but can’t seem to one all the ones I find are just standard tips.
Find that odd as when I was looking I found the complete opposite.

I’m guessing it’s the sound of the system you are after as opposed to the look.

Andymc10

Jan 27, 2019
Find that odd as when I was looking I found the complete opposite.

I’m guessing it’s the sound of the system you are after as opposed to the look.
Ye mate it never says what system it is (prestige sport or sport) and the videos I do find are two tips but on there website they only sell four tip, Not sure if they sound the same or if it’s diffrent, looking to choose between the bcs and scorpion non res and don’t want to make the wrong decision.

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Ye mate it never says what system it is (prestige sport or sport) and the videos I do find are two tips but on there website they only sell four tip, Not sure if they sound the same or if it’s diffrent, looking to choose between the bcs and scorpion non res and don’t want to make the wrong decision.
Scorpion are great quality, but the quality of the BCS is another level.

Your best ringing and speaking to Nige super friendly. I loved mine on the 280 but mine was an estate. Just wished they’d do one for the 4 drive.

Andymc10

Jan 27, 2019
Scorpion are great quality, but the quality of the BCS is another level.

Your best ringing and speaking to Nige super friendly. I loved mine on the 280 but mine was an estate. Just wished they’d do one for the 4 drive.
Ye I hear that a lot, some people say scorpion is too loud others say that the bcs is too quite , you hear diffrent things but I do like the fact the bcs gets louder on boost kind of gives it an upper edge.

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Ye I hear that a lot, some people say scorpion is too loud others say that the bcs is too quite , you hear diffrent things but I do like the fact the bcs gets louder on boost kind of gives it an upper edge.
If its not loud enough I'm sure they can always make it so its no valve at all.

Jay280

Oct 7, 2015
I've got the none powervalve sports prestige with quad tips and love it. Depends what u want from the system. They will tailor make it to your personal taste. Note, the tip style will make little or no difference to the sound of it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I've got the none powervalve sports prestige with quad tips and love it. Depends what u want from the system. They will tailor make it to your personal taste. Note, the tip style will make little or no difference to the sound of it.

Quad tips vs dual tips will potentially make a difference. Seen it demonstrated before. Depends on how loud. The louder the less noticeable

Andymc10

Jan 27, 2019

Ahh cool you got any videos ?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.