Best exhaust for a MK3 1.4

bryant307

Hello everyone! I've got a MK3 1.4 for my first car which i am making slight modifications to it.

I've brought a set of 16' Cupra alloys and also lowered it 30mm.

What would be the best exhaust to set off the look, plus make it sound nicer but not chavy!

Many thanks! :)

welly

Feb 20, 2009
Sussex/London
It's the most annoying answer to the question and you'll probably disagree but save the money. I had a mk2 1.4 which I spent a small fortune on, its now 2 years later and I've got a mk3 Cupra but the money would of been so much better spent on my cupra than it was trying to make my 1.4 better. I'm only 19 so know what it's like but honestly mate I'd save for something faster. But if your determined to mod, I'd get a second hand system and a reducer to make it fit, I went the custom route on my 1.4 but it sounded like world war 3.
Hope this helps.

bryant307

How much do you think a standard cupra exhaust would cost? plus would it fit straight on to my car?

bryant307

Ok thank you very much mate! Will hopefully upload some pictures soon to track my progress!

bryant307

Could you send me the link for the remus back box please?
Much appreciated everyone thanks!

bryant307

that's perfect mate i live in a town about ten minutes from where this seller is located so wouldn't have to pay for p&p!

Will this fit straight on my MK3 yeah?
Again thanks!

bryant307

Id prefer to have the exhaust cut in to my rear bumper though 100%!!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.