Bi-Xenons?

charnandy

Ibiza Guru
Aug 26, 2008
Good stuff man, when do you get it? Is it the Sport Coupe model?

Its the 5dr sport mate. Its basically a shared car between me and my partner hence the username: charnandy = charlotte and andy. :p
We're wanted a 'future proof' car incase of any accidents or plans...if you know what i mean!

We were called yesterday and told it'll be ready in 6 weeks(ish). Trust me, we're counting the days!!!
:cry:

charnandy

Ibiza Guru
Aug 26, 2008
did you order the sport design pack?
Yep.

We opted for:

Sport design pack
Convenience pack
Bi-xenons
Climate control
Cruise Control
iPod/MP3 connection
TomTom cradle
Electric folding mirrors
Bluetooth
ESP with hill-hold
Black Magic metallic paint
:D

FrostsSeat

Nice spec car mate, hopefully they made you aware that the TomTom cradle only works with V3 TomTom and not the new/forthcoming V4 so if you haven't got one make sure you pop into halfords and pick one up before they sell out. They are working on a fix/mod for it but no real news on that yet.

The Xenons look excellent during the day with the little daytime running lights (Pretty much a bulb where the indicator is in the top corner).

charnandy

Ibiza Guru
Aug 26, 2008
Sounds brilliant about the xenons. Are the running lights bulbs or LEDs? Even better if the latter!

I was aware of the TomTom issue. We dont have a TomTom one V3 at the moment but if they did ever sell out then we'll just get the newer version and swap it with my mother's one. She has the V3.

Thanks for the tip though

Imran

MrMush=)
Oct 4, 2007
Belfast
thats an awesome spec
I think my dad is getting me
1.4 sportcoupe
galia blue
sport pack
17inch wheels
ipod connector
xenons

:D

FrostsSeat

Sounds brilliant about the xenons. Are the running lights bulbs or LEDs? Even better if the latter!

I was aware of the TomTom issue. We dont have a TomTom one V3 at the moment but if they did ever sell out then we'll just get the newer version and swap it with my mother's one. She has the V3.

Thanks for the tip though

I think it's a 501 Bulb but can't remember off the top of my head... Good news about the TomTom then lol

charnandy

Ibiza Guru
Aug 26, 2008
I think it's a 501 Bulb but can't remember off the top of my head... Good news about the TomTom then lol

If its a simple 501 then i might change that for a 4 or 6 LED 501 bulb instead. Had them on my golf and they looked much better! :D
Im drooling more and more everyday now!! :drool:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.