BKD Start Problems & Judders while driving

Aug 31, 2023
Hello all I need help as I seem to be stuck now the problem I am having is the car struggles to start unless I spray some easy start in the air filter once started the car won’t go past 3000rpm it just bounces forward and pulls back as if it is being choked I have scanned the car with VCDS & Odis but no code is showing up apart from camshaft sensor I had changed this 3 times one from eurocarparts a Chinese brand from
ebay then I brought a 2nd hand OEM one yet that code seems to still show I read that it can be a false error code due to cranking the car for so long can someone confirm this? I did find that my fuel was very very black as if oil has leaked into the fuel which leads me to believe tandem pump? I have listed below the car details and parts I have changed

car details:
Seat Leon MK2 2006 2.0TDI BKD

Parts changed:
injector wiring loom
4 injectors
camshaft sensor
crankshaft sensor
fuel filter
map sensor
maf sensor

any help will be appreciated

Aug 31, 2023
Yea black oil in the fuel is a really bad sign, could easily be why the car runs very badly.
I’ve started cleaning the fuel tank out it was proper dirty in there waiting on a new fuel filter to come and a another fuel pump as I broke the return pipe I’ve fitted another tandem pump as I’m starting to believe that’s where the problem started will keep the thread updated but if anyone else has any ideas please let me know

Jan 23, 2024
I had a similar problem (SEAT LEON CUPRA 20v Turbo 2002) in Feb 2022, but not as extreme as this, sluggish starting and the juddering was quite subtle, more like a flutter, and then often no speed when I accelerated. My mechanic worked out it was the air flow meter and sorted the problem once replaced. I did also have to replace the fuel pump a bit later in April 2023.

Feb 25, 2024
Hello all I need help as I seem to be stuck now the problem I am having is the car struggles to start unless I spray some easy start in the air filter once started the car won’t go past 3000rpm it just bounces forward and pulls back as if it is being choked I have scanned the car with VCDS & Odis but no code is showing up apart from camshaft sensor I had changed this 3 times one from eurocarparts a Chinese brand from
ebay then I brought a 2nd hand OEM one yet that code seems to still show I read that it can be a false error code due to cranking the car for so long can someone confirm this? I did find that my fuel was very very black as if oil has leaked into the fuel which leads me to believe tandem pump? I have listed below the car details and parts I have changed

car details:
Seat Leon MK2 2006 2.0TDI BKD

Parts changed:
injector wiring loom
4 injectors
camshaft sensor
crankshaft sensor
fuel filter
map sensor
maf sensor

any help will be appreciated
i have the same problem with my fr 170, changed the 4 injectors, tandem pump and now the car didnt going well (140-150km/h).
My mechanic didnt now what is the problem just tell me that on his program still tell that the problem is second injector.
If somebody can help i will be appreciated !!!!!

Aug 31, 2023
i have the same problem with my fr 170, changed the 4 injectors, tandem pump and now the car didnt going well (140-150km/h).
My mechanic didnt now what is the problem just tell me that on his program still tell that the problem is second injector.
If somebody can help i will be appreciated !!!!!
Have you changed the wiring loom that sits on top? They tend to go funny after a while they’re cheap new off eBay they plug into your glow plugs and injectors