Black Cupra Grill - Cheapest ?

gaz fr

Just sent you an email through ebay David. Didn't know you had door sills too??? Could you send me a list of prices in the reply email??

ste-lfc

Jul 7, 2005
cheshire
^^^^ I ordered some goodies from dave 2day:funk:,allu door trim,dial surrounds,airvent kit,good prices,fast response to enquirys a top bloke:D!!!well worth a look.......

seremotors

Dave the Parts Manager
Mar 11, 2008
Belfast UK
www.seatcupra.net
just wanted to post a warning about seat.com accessories in general. i have loads of stuff for sale but a lot has come thru lhd only eg sport mats, dash trim kits etc. better i find out as a seat dealer than anyone buying unseen off a foreign website. sorry to all the guys i emailed parts lists to - i will have to revise it and remove some tasty items as no rhd versions are done. im gutted - i wanted them all in my fr too . . . . .

Mar 26, 2007
Norn Iron
Collected my Cupra grill from WRK today, £35 all in :p

Before and after pics, sorry about the poor qual, it was getting dark when i got home from work.. Have to say, it really does set the car off!

frgrilloc6.jpg

cupragrillwq9.jpg

shaunbuckaroo

gril

dont no if you will no the answer to this but is there any gills out with the crome surround but without the seat badge on the front cos fancy making myself a custom grill. but can only find the grills with the mat silver, like the fr wing mirrors without the badge on ebay but still like the look of the crome any info would be great!:D

Daffy

Detail Wizard
May 29, 2007
Just got mine for £20.99 on E-bay. One off auction and quite surprised there was only one other bid. Result, mod number 2. Just got to get it past the wife.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.