• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Awesome looking car! The MK1 never fails to impress with its looks.

I used mine as my wedding car as well lol I class that as dedication! Although no one really saw mine as I was there before everyone haha
 
I used mine as my wedding car as well lol I class that as dedication! Although no one really saw mine as I was there before everyone haha

And I would assume parked as far away from the church as possible?
 
And I would assume parked as far away from the church as possible?
No church for me we had everything done in some form of old massive house thing that the wife wanted... But I did get my own space lol mine and hers either side of the steps lol
 
No church for me we had everything done in some form of old massive house thing that the wife wanted... But I did get my own space lol mine and hers either side of the steps lol

Haha, I'd have parked hers on the other side of mine to make sure noone could park either side.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimbobcook