Blade Seat Bristol

Erijaso

Jan 24, 2005
Any one used these recently. Can't see any comments other than some old ones early last year.

Looking to book my 07 Cupra in for a 50K service, drop it of then pop into Bristol for a shopping a meal with the family, thus the reason I was considering them.

Any comments would be appreciated.

G

Jerkyboy

Bought my Ibiza FR from them earlier this year and the car has been back in for a couple of jobs (Armrest fitting and lining up the steering wheel).

No complaints from me, found them very friendly and helpful.

Sep 17, 2011
Bought a car off them earlier in the year and didn't take delivery until late in the day so was dark. Didn't notice the awful tread on the front tyres. Tried to go back to them and they did nothing about it at all.

Sep 17, 2011
Got a new car recently and thought I would give them another chance and keep up the seat service history. Big mistake, they are still are bunch of clowns and unable to carry out the simplest of tasks without cocking up.
Never ever again

chollyoake

Jan 7, 2016
Staffordshire
Bought two Ibiza's from them, both brand new. Customer service was excellent - needed one car within a week.

Just put an order down for a brand new Leon SC FR and again the service was excellent, helpful throughout. Dealt with Simon and Tim Early (Tim had sorted the two Ibiza's).

Really good returning customer service.

mty12345

Jun 17, 2011
bristol
Been all right when i've been there for parts before, plus they had a really tidy bird on reception last time i went in. :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.