Blower fan stays on

Apr 8, 2022
Hello everyone.
I am new to this forum.
I go to the issue straight away.
Yesterday after 30mins drive I turned the car off, pulled key from ignition and interior blower fan turned on. To my surprise when I inserted key back to ignition the blower stopped. I then manually switched fhe blowen on and then off. I even went into ac setup and turned blower off. Key out of ignition same problem, blower back on. It doesnt run on the same speed it speeds up then slows down. I ran some diagnostics and it came up as high pressure sensor fault code B10AE04.
My solution so far was to pull out rhe fuse last night. I pluged it back in today to see if anything changes but its all the same. Also 3 days ago my car was at mechanics to find leak in my ac system as i topped up gas last year and its gone. He carried out pressure test, hu pumped 25bar of some gas into system he said there was a tiny leak but he could not locate it even with the special fluid and spray foam. Do you think he could have caused the sensor to fail therefore faulty sensor could be the cause of the above issue.
Seat Leon 5F1 FR technology Cuna engine 184bhp dsg dq250 MY 08/2014
I would be grateful for some help and info on this
:)
thanks a lot

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.