Booked in for de-dpf!!!

steveyg

CANDY WHITE FR!!
Feb 19, 2008
hey all thought id let you know ive got my leon fr tdi booked in for its dpf delete with custom code, next tuesday...cant wait to get rid of the stupid filter!![:@]

Will let you all know how it is when complete :p

Just wanting to know if many others are considering this option or have had it done..

steve

Hybrid

Nov 5, 2002
Newport (S.Wales)
Visit site
Yeah I'm up for it just waiting for a few people to test it first! Also I wan to get some confidence it has not affect on MOT's

Let us know how it goes and ask the guys at CC as much as you can.....

belfastchris45

Apr 8, 2009
belfast
I have the DPF-off and been running this for 4-6 weeks. All grand so far. No problems. Lots and lots of fun. Wheel spin in 3rd is hard to get use too lol :funk:

daz_pd

Apr 15, 2007
N.Ireland
Hey mate who did all your work in Belfast? are they good? I was thinking I need someone to fit and map my Hybrid and do me an exhaust. How much was your exhuast?
thanks!

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
Mine has warranty but if I still own it after it's 3 years old and I get a DPF problem it will be in the skip very quick.

How much does it cost?

Last edited:

steveyg

CANDY WHITE FR!!
Feb 19, 2008
custom code is now £800, this is who im booked in with...cant wait!!! :)

belfastchris45

Apr 8, 2009
belfast
Hey mate who did all your work in Belfast? are they good? I was thinking I need someone to fit and map my Hybrid and do me an exhaust. How much was your exhuast?
thanks!

Hi mate

ECC in Lisburn done the exhaust. Its full custom. Very good job. And remap was done by http://puretorque.co.uk/ give scott a buzz. Very helpful. Just put a hybrid on his 170. Think he was gett numbers around 264bhp. Dont quote me on that tho. Tell him chris sent ya

Chris

White_Lady_170

Dirty Derv
Jan 20, 2009
N. Ireland
Hi mate

ECC in Lisburn done the exhaust. Its full custom. Very good job. And remap was done by http://puretorque.co.uk/ give scott a buzz. Very helpful. Just put a hybrid on his 170. Think he was gett numbers around 264bhp. Dont quote me on that tho. Tell him chris sent ya

Chris

Alright Chris, i haven't forgot about you lol will still be in touch about getting a closer look at this wagon of yours! think i seen you are running 235ponies now and thats everything finalised?

What sort of torque is Scott running do you know with the hybrid? that was the route i was wanting to go down after de-DPF, raging he beat me to it!

belfastchris45

Apr 8, 2009
belfast
Alright Chris, i haven't forgot about you lol will still be in touch about getting a closer look at this wagon of yours! think i seen you are running 235ponies now and thats everything finalised?

What sort of torque is Scott running do you know with the hybrid? that was the route i was wanting to go down after de-DPF, raging he beat me to it!

Hi mate

think he is running 390 lbs of torgue. He is still fine tunning it tho.

chris

White_Lady_170

Dirty Derv
Jan 20, 2009
N. Ireland
Hi mate

think he is running 390 lbs of torgue. He is still fine tunning it tho.

chris

that is healthy! Ahhhh... its making me really annoyed i cant just go tomorrow and get everything done!lol i may get back in touch with him at least and maybe take a trip to his place and see his car too, get prices and everything then go away and hide under a rock for a few months until i gather up the funds!

belfastchris45

Apr 8, 2009
belfast
ano mate thats the issue. All these things sound good. But its all money money. Not been in his since the hybrid. But im sure its like sh#t off a shoval. Mine can certainly go, but his will be a sleeper. Next step remove FR badges and FR mirrors. lol

steveyg

CANDY WHITE FR!!
Feb 19, 2008
Well got my car back from JBS Custom-Code yesterday afternoon after them having it for 2days an all i can say is WOW!!! The car feels so impressive its unreal, the amount of torque an power that gets deliverd is unreal. Not had chance to give it a good run yet due to the wet weather. so soon as its dry i will give it a good run. Opted to have Green Cotton air filter fitted and ive started using Millers diesel sport 4 so this should help. They guys down at Custom-Code have done a great job an say that the car has an agressive map, approx 230bhp so plenty of power. maybe a hybrid turbo in the pipeline.....

Aug 20, 2005
stafford
2 days? Did they say it would take that long?
Good job you are local (ish). That could cause major headaches running into 2 days for me:cry:
I normally nip out to get car stuff done without the wife knowing............. Not coming back would take some explaining:-o

belfastchris45

Apr 8, 2009
belfast
Well got my car back from JBS Custom-Code yesterday afternoon after them having it for 2days an all i can say is WOW!!! The car feels so impressive its unreal, the amount of torque an power that gets deliverd is unreal. Not had chance to give it a good run yet due to the wet weather. so soon as its dry i will give it a good run. Opted to have Green Cotton air filter fitted and ive started using Millers diesel sport 4 so this should help. They guys down at Custom-Code have done a great job an say that the car has an agressive map, approx 230bhp so plenty of power. maybe a hybrid turbo in the pipeline.....

welcome to DPF off world. The car will feel like something else. enjoy. Hows the smoke with yours ?

steveyg

CANDY WHITE FR!!
Feb 19, 2008
They first said a day but then contacted me saying that they had to have it 2days because the ecu is so new an needed to get the map right... yer im only 10mins drive away quite lucky really.

haha

im so glad i opted for it, can enjoy driving again nowm :)

steveyg

CANDY WHITE FR!!
Feb 19, 2008
was a little bit smokey yesterday but not sure if thats just letting it get used to it, but ive started using millers diesel sport 4 so this should help ive been told... but my mate behind said it was nothing so im happy.

what about yours??