Boot liner Leon Cupra ST 2019.

black_sheep

Mar 10, 2013
This is the one I have fitted to my ST Cupra with the variable floor:

Doesn’t have the lip like the foam boot protectors, but can be used in either floor position, which is why I assume that the foam one that you’ve linked can’t be used. My instinct would say that the foam one would still fit when the boot was in the flush, raised position.

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019
I intend to buy a boot liner for my sons Leon Cupra ST 2019 estate.
I found a Seat dealer item no 5F9061205A, but it seems to only fit “ordinary” ST, NOT Cupra ST or CNG cars as you can see below. Does anyone know which Item no I could use?

https://www.seataccesoriescatalogue.net/en/product/product/43/700/3446

/Peter

I bought this one from Biltema and cut it to fit, works very well and the grip is good:

TheSwede

Oct 20, 2018
Sweden
@black_sheep Okay, looks flexible. Rather expensive in SE...

@Zero Biltema - Yes this is a cheap alternative, also flexible in the material. Mostly the floor will be in upper position. I suppose it covers the whole floor surface? The Car is in Östersund SE and I live in Halmstad 900 km south so I can't easy check the measures ;) .

Thanks for the suggestions.

/Peter

Zer0

Jun 22, 2019
@black_sheep Okay, looks flexible. Rather expensive in SE...

@Zero Biltema - Yes this is a cheap alternative, also flexible in the material. Mostly the floor will be in upper position. I suppose it covers the whole floor surface? The Car is in Östersund SE and I live in Halmstad 900 km south so I can't easy check the measures ;) .

Thanks for the suggestions.

/Peter

Yes it covers the whole floor, I always have the floor in the upper position but it should fit when it's lowered too I think. Cheap alternative indeed :)

Reactions: TheSwede
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.