Bye bye old Leon, hello new Leon

LeylandVCDS

Apr 20, 2015
Leyland, Lancashire
After nearly 5 years sterling service, my trusty 64 plate Leon 1.6TDI SE Tech manual hatch is going this weekend đŸ˜­. I will truly be very, very sorry to see it go, what a cracking car it has been. If its replacement turns out half as good, I'll be more than happy, so onwards and upwards now.
Picking up this 2.0TDI DSG SE Dynamic estate this weekend, 19 plate, 26K on the clock. Not exactly the 1.6 diesel manual hatch I was looking for, but never mind .... it's more practical for the dogs for a start, and I fell in love with the DSG/diesel combination, and more importantly, her indoors likes the colour:D

1a.jpg 4.jpg

BillyCool

Jan 16, 2020
Leicestershire, UK
Very nice. You can't call it an `estate` - it's an ST - Sports Tourer đŸ˜†

I love mine - 2.0TDI 184. I managed to get a genuine SEAT dog guard from someone on eBay. I love the false floor in the boot as well.

Hope you enjoy it.

Jan 10, 2021
I've loved mine since we've bought it. The practicality you get with it can't be compared to a normal hatchback version and it doesn't look that bad for an estate as well. I've got the 1.4 150ps FR facelift model and it's been an amazing car with quite peppy character and pretty good economy. Can't recommend it enough!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise