• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
So you have a front barbie and a rear barbie, both attached to your tow hook that you need to get fitted.
 
On a serious note are we allowed to light up a few disposable bbqs there?
I see we've strayed from the readers ride lol but this is from the Trax site

2019-05-22 16_29_51-Window.jpg
 
So... who can spot all the differences (and yes, I know it needs a clean!!). Oh ye... and New Years Resolution ... starting... oh b@lls... um... ask me again Saturday.
rk9ksTa.jpg

37jdnmw.jpg
 
Oh all black is it... And a better box... I cannot think why the fabric one was a good idea haha good work!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Legojon