Can we update the sticky threads?

Daire92

Cupra 290 DSG
Jan 6, 2016
Ireland
www.instagram.com
I think its time the "Who's ordered a Cupra" and "MK3 Leon Cupra, what we know" were removed as sticky threads and some more useful posts were stuck there instead. These posts are fairly outdated for the Mk3 Cupra now. I think a post full of links to useful threads would be better served to the community by preventing the repeat questions that are seen daily on here. We could have the links sorted by categories (engine mods, styling mods, interior etc.) This would make it easier to find the more common 5F mods for new members without searching. Anyone else have suggestions for a better use of this space should leave their suggestion below and hopefully we can make the forum more useful to newer members without the knowledge of past conversations and free up the main section for more useful new info.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I'm happy to help out when a plan of action has been created, if someone is willing to out the time in and get links together I can sticky and unsticky when needed.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Slightly annoying also is the stickies where the images are no longer available (photobucket). With some of the guides, you can still read the text. But with others where it's a bit tricky. I find it impossible without the pictures.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Maybe if I create a thread for each sub category Like Engine mods, Styling mods, Exhausts mods etc and we try and keep an updated list of links inside each one? We could use something like this in the MK2 section and no doubt every other section lol

Would be a lot of work but would benefit in the end I think...

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Im happy as i work through any mods etc on my car to do a guide type thing... unless it goes wrong and I ruin my car! :roflmao:

Also happy to do a cleaning guide and a guide to machine polishing since cleaning my car is a close second to actually driving it.

ZK_FR150

Apr 16, 2016
The one with the link to the workshop manuals deffo needs to be there, helped me out quite a bit recently.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.