Car security

davidstarkey11

Jun 7, 2015
Newcastle upon Tyne
Now to state the obvious, I know Leon FR's are no where near as valuable and sought after compared to Cupra's but since she's still my pride and joy, after reading all these horror stories of potential and successful thefts I am considering some kind of security myself. Would a DiskLok be my best bet or is there anything else recommended?

IL Cattivo

Apr 12, 2019
Oxford
The best option that also costs you nothing but a short walk is to park your car up the street and not outside your house/on your drive. That way if they look to steal the keys they won't be breaking into your house and won't get the keys.

This is what I do, I often park my car out the back right outside a house where I know the owners don't drive or own a vehicle. They don't mind, or at least they won't until they get broken into... :whistle: Surely car insurance companies would prefer you did this right? :blink:

Norbert

Oct 16, 2018
Nowadays they steal everything sometimes not for money just joyriding or use for another crimes.
Have to fight back because they really violent and insurance companies will refuse to pay/insure.
Almost every day a carjacking around solihull or coventry and more.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.