CAR SHADES SEAT LEON ESTATE

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Anyone have anything like this for sale:

Had a set of these on my Octavia and they're fantastic.
I have those exact shades. Quality is bang on, fit really well too. Only thing is the rear one is 2 pieces.

So I recently tried buying a rear Solarplexius rear window insert (1 piece) that is £80 by itself. Its wayyyyyyy to dark. So you are better off with these. Also you can wind the rear windows down and I can vouch they stay in place up to at least 70mph :) Probably helped by the rear window not winding down all the way.

Reactions: Jimbobcook

jonboy984

Jul 9, 2020
I have those exact shades. Quality is bang on, fit really well too. Only thing is the rear one is 2 pieces.

So I recently tried buying a rear Solarplexius rear window insert (1 piece) that is £80 by itself. Its wayyyyyyy to dark. So you are better off with these. Also you can wind the rear windows down and I can vouch they stay in place up to at least 70mph :) Probably helped by the rear window not winding down all the way.
I've had a set on my Octavia hatch and my Octavia estate and as you say, bang on.

I presume from your reply they are not for sale?

I'll probably end up buying direct from car shades but just seeing if anyone has any in the garage, loft for sale first. Thanks

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Sorry no not for sale, just realised what group these are in! Sorry :censored: Even when I eventually get my rear window tinted, the rear one has a small hole cut out for my dash cam.

Reactions: jonboy984
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.