Car wrap help

ads24000

Oct 5, 2018
Hi,
looking to widemouth my ibiza cupra 6P, this will involve wrapping the lower middle section of the front bumper below the grille.

Cant use paint as I dont want to paint on top of the dynamic grey, i also cant declare mods on insurance for another 2 months so i need to be able to take it off easily in the event of an accident.

Whats the best, cheapest, easiest way to go about this? I have no knowledge on car or vinyl wrap, anyone know a good place to look? Need roughly 100x10cm gloss black wrap, something which can be removed easily. Cheers

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Forum Sponsor
Sep 27, 2016
Hi.
I would strongly recommend disclosing any changes to your insurer. In the event of an accident if they find out you have non-disclosed modifications then they could void your policy and you could be fully liable for the claim, repair costs, injury claims etc.
If your insurer won't cover modification maybe best leave modifying it until your renewal date when you could get a quotation from a modification friendly insurer and then you don't have to worry.
Regards,
Dan.

ads24000

Oct 5, 2018
Hi.
I would strongly recommend disclosing any changes to your insurer. In the event of an accident if they find out you have non-disclosed modifications then they could void your policy and you could be fully liable for the claim, repair costs, injury claims etc.
If your insurer won't cover modification maybe best leave modifying it until your renewal date when you could get a quotation from a modification friendly insurer and then you don't have to worry.
Regards,
Dan.
Yeah thats a fair point The only reason im keen to do it is because i see it as essentially a sticker which could be removed easily i’d never risk applying anything else other than a couple stickers to my car at this point, I will definitely be looking for a quote off you guys at the start of october

Action Man

Mar 24, 2019
So out of interest what the rough cost of a full wrap in a matt finish.... just wondered if anyone knew

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members