Carbon Roof In Essex, and Decat

trevorb33

Dec 30, 2009
had this done on my old octavia and it was sprayed, looked really good and most people couldnt tell it was fake, the bodyshop was in hainault can put you in touch if you like, im near hornchurch too though car is only 50% LCR hehe

dav3

devilishd4ve xbox tag
Mar 29, 2007
Essex
Bloodyhell is it Hx night on here tonight:cartman:. Doesn't matter mate its 50% better than all the other cars around here. Where abouts you based

trevorb33

Dec 30, 2009
elm park so not far ive got a skoda though wouldnt want to ruin all your lots cred lol

trevorb33

Dec 30, 2009
and in replys to decats well worth it imo, i had an old diesel turbo decatted and gained mpg and bout 5bhp, current ones decatted too though gonna be changing that for a 3inch dp and sports cat very soon, and woop 15 posts ill put some pics of the carbon effect on, my current roofs matt black on a blue car which i kind of favour over the carbon

trevorb33

Dec 30, 2009
carbon3.jpg

carbon4.jpg

and current

IMGP3439.jpg

a better one

IMGP3425.jpg

Last edited:

Bobby.Gee

Leon Cupra R 210
Jan 2, 2010
where did you get the roof done?

Romfords close enough too lol, Skoda is basically the same car anyway isnt it?

trevorb33

Dec 30, 2009
the matt black one was done by a place in barking creekmouth, very quick turnaround and a great job, had a few other things done at the same time too and very reasonable on costs, they did smoothed bootlid and spray, back bumper repair and sprayed fitted a rear valance for me, roof sprayed and front grill colour coded, all in four days

Jun 4, 2007
Aberdeen
Staszek20vt did you do that yourself looks amazing.

If so where did you get the vinyl, how much and is it the 3m

Thanks in advance and sorry for the hijack

Mark

trevorb33

Dec 30, 2009
that looks great , i wouldnt have the patients to do it myself either, any little bubbles would do my head in

Bobby.Gee

Leon Cupra R 210
Jan 2, 2010
what size did you order stan?

Did you cut it with a blade along the edges? How did you get it straight.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.